When I used to work with college students a lot, I used to ask them to rate their day 1-5 at random. 5 was the ideal, but most students aren’t living in a world of 5’s. It didn’t force a conversation, but it allowed us both to stop and re-evaluate what needed to be talked about based on their state of mind. If someone asked me to rate this week I’d give it a 2. It wasn’t necessarily a bad week, but I definitely can’t call it a good week, either. Let’s just say I’ve been ready for Friday since Monday.
Best of the week: When Dean brought me home ice cream at random.
Challenge of the week: RAIN on every. morning. commute.
So how are you feeling, 1-5?
- DIY the planter above thanks to Fall for DIY
- Don’t forget to enter to win a new pair of glasses!
- How our bodies adapt (or don’t adapt) to temperatures. Maybe this is why I’m always so cold at work!
- My sister and Dean both get itchy after enjoying certain fruits, but none of us knew that it was due to a pollen allergy? #TheMoreYouKnow
- How buying the right bra can change everything.
- My long commute has forced me to do each of these 5 things to better prepare.
- So when do you think I’ll be able to wear this outfit in Florida? January maybe?
- Maybe I’ll just buy myself a print of Miami from Etsy to remind about the wonders of South Florida this fall.